Welcome to the
Health Services Department
To support student success by helping each student reach his/her maximum health potential in the school setting by:
- timely and accurate nursing assessment of students
- intervention that is appropriate
- evaluation and referral to additional services as needed
To contribute to a healthy school environment for all through:
- infection control
- accident prevention
- health promotion and education
- collaboration with school and outside resources
Alyssa Arlen, MSN, RN School Nurse 518-632-5222, option 7 E-mail Mrs. Arlen
- Incoming Pre-K student need proof of 4 DTaP, 3 Polio, 3 HepB, 1 MMR, 1 Varicella, and completed HiB and PCV series of vaccines
- Incoming K students need proof of 5 DTap, 4 Polio, 3 HepB, 2 MMR & 2 Varicella doses
- In addition to meeting the above requirements:
- 6th Graders need proof of 1 Tdap & 2 Varicella doses by 9/5/2018
- 7th Graders need proof of 1 Meningitis dose by 9/5/2018
- 12th Graders need proof of 2 Meningitis doses by 9/5/2018
Please contact the health office for questions about immunization requirements.
Please keep the school nurse updated on your child's health status, such as surgeries, medications, illnesses/diseases or other conditions that may affect your child's school performance. See the Medications & Health Concerns section for additional forms/ information that may be required.
Emergency Contact Information:
Please make sure you student's emergency information is completed each school year and updated as needed.
Child Abuse Hotline and information on what you can do to help prevent child abuse: