Welcome to Coach Breault's Home Page
Elementary Physical Education
Middle School Physical Education
PE Educational Goals and Objectives:
The goal of our physical education classes at Hartford is to promote a physical active lifestyle as well as develop teamwork and cooperation skills through a combination of competitive games and lifetime activities. Students will be exposed to a variety of activities throughout the year.
Coach Breault's Gym Rules
1. Freeze on Whistle (stop, look and listen)
2. Wear Sneakers
3. Respect self, others and equipment
4. Always try your best!
Middle School PE
Grades 6 & 8
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE FOR PE: Grades 5-12
1. Athletic sneakers with laces. This should not be your school sneakers as they will more than likely get dirty/wet throughout the year
2. T-shirt/Sweatshirt (no tank tops or thin strapped shirts) and loose fitting shorts/sweatpants (shorts must be fingertip length)
3. Please bring your clothes home periodically throughout the year to wash.
4. Deodorant is recommended but please no cologne or perfume as this may upset other students allergies.
Click here to view middle school syllabus and grading rubric